Finding the Best Bow fishing Lights
- Comments Off on Finding the Best Bow fishing Lights
You cannot deny that bow fishing is currently one of the best hobbies that people are gravitating towards. The activity has been around for quite a while now. Only a couple of years bow fishing became a mainstream recreation activity.
One good with this activity is that you can enjoy it even at night or in any dark place. To do this, you need best bowfishing lights to make your night experience more fun. One of the key things to have for this activity is the best bow fishing lights. It does not only aid in shallow water illuminating, but it as well helps to improve the quality of activity to the top levels.
In this guide, you will learn some of the best bow fishing lights in the market and considerations to make when purchasing. Read on to make the right decision.
Best Bow fishing Lights to consider
Here is a list of top bow fishing lights. It includes our first and second picks as well.
- Ustellar 2 Pack 60W LED Flood Light (our favorite pick)
- Yitamotor Light Bar – (Our second pick, Best at illuminating darker areas)
- Morsen 200W High – Power 4 LED Flood Lights
- Glorious Lite – Flood Light (Best at high light transmittance)
- Sansi 70W LED
- NAP Apache Bow fish – LED Predator Stabilizer
- 6K LED 427S LED Square Work Light Lamp
- GLW 10w 12v Ac or Dc – Warm Led Flood Light
- Cute Queen 3600 Lumens – LED Spot Light (Best for SUV Boat)
- LE Outdoor – LED Flood Light (Best for brightness)
- LEDMO 50 W/ 100W – Flood Lights (Best for looks)
- Cute Queen 4 X 36w 3600 – Lumens Cree LED Spot Light
- LEDMO 50W LED – Waterproof Flood Lights
- Rich day 2pcs 100W - LED Super Bright Flood Light
- Nilight LED Light
- LE-Power 100W, New Craft LED Flood Lights (Best for super brightness)
- LEDMO LED, Flood Lights (Best for durability)
- SOLLA 60W LED – Outdoor Security Flood Light
- Glotech 8PCS 4″ 48W – Led Light Bar Flood Beam
When buying a new bow fishing light, you will find it daunting because there are very many options in the market. You need to be aware of the main features that make a bow fishing light the best. Below are the most important considerations to make when shopping for a new set bow fishing lights.
LED lights are very common. This type of bow fishing is much expensive than other regulars bulbs. Remember that you need the best experience in your hobby. And in this case, the price does not matter a lot when looking for the best bow fishing lights. It can penetrate through the water. If you are going to carry your activities in stained or muddy waters, make sure you choose white LED lights.
Orange or yellow high-pressure sodium lights are the most powerful bulbs for dealing with murky water. The high-pressure sodium offers appropriate illumination. The good thing is that they are light in weightiness. The only disappointing thing with these lights is that they need more power to work.
Last but not least consider halogen lights for bow fishing. They are readily available, and they are inexpensive. They also provide a lot of light, especially during darkness. The only disadvantage with these lights is that they need more electricity to work properly.