Renting a dumpster is essential whether for domestic use or commercial purposes. However, for business purposes, you will rent it out one too many times than for domestic consumption. Notably, so you need to do your homework widely about renting a dumpster before you plunge ahead.Below are some factors to consider before renting a dumpster;
The size of the dumpster matters
You first need to establish the size of the dumpster that you will need before renting it out. You may hire a big dumpster which of course costs so much money and the items that you have may not fill the dumpster itself. You may also hire a small dumpster which is certainly cheaper, and the elements do not all fit into it. You must, therefore, hire a dumpster that suits the size of the items that you possess.
Dumpsters are in different sizes;
- 10-yard dumpsters They are suitable for small projects. The ten-cubic yard is synonymous to three pickup vans full of sand.
- 20-yard dumpsters the dumpster has twenty cubic yard space that is the equivalent of six trucks full of sand. The twenty-yard dumpster is right for medium sized projects and holds more items than the ten-yard dumpster.
- 30-yard dumpsters This dumpster is mostly suitable for commercial purposes, for new construction or for a home addition. The thirty-yard dumpster is synonymous to nine pickups full of sand.
- 40-yard dumpsters This type of dumpster is suitable for industrial or commercial reasons. The forty-yard dumpster is the equivalent of twelve trucks full of debris.
What kind of trash do you want to put in the dumpster?
Most companies renting dumpsters do not allow for the mixing of materials in a dumpster. Material like fill and gravel cannot be mixed with other material. The material in the trash also affects the overall weigh t that you are likely to have.
There are things that should not be dumped!
There are some items which are out rightly hazardous. Some of those items include pesticides, herbicides, radioactive material, dead animals. Asbestos, flammable liquids, paint, propane tanks, motor oil, solvents, refrigerators, batteries, fluorescent tubes, rail roads, sealed barrels and cylinders just but to mention a few. It is against the law to dispose of the items above.
Compare what other shops are offering
Prices of renting a dumpster vary amongst the different suppliers it is, therefore, prudent to shop around extensively and compare the prices before settling on the dumpster.…
- Comments Off on Factors to Consider When Renting a Dumpster